Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Baby Shower Weekend

Photo from the Baby Shower!! It was really nice to see the family, not once, but TWICE in one week! We met at Aunt Sue's (not pictured) house earlier this week for the holiday weekend, but I'm not going to lie, it was much better with the little ones there on Saturday :)

Nathan (Jennifer's baby) is ADORABLE! And Miss Sophie is growing so much! She would walk around and try to give you something, but when you weren't doing what she wanted you to do, she would just walk out of the room, go take a peek around the rest of the downstairs, and then come back to Mommy. She's such a cutie!!

1 comment:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

What is this deal where you post something new once a month if we're lucky. Seriously you are the worst blogger ever.

I am the worst friend ever because we never ever talk and I have been thinking about you a lot but then never get to picking up the phone.

Forgive me???
I LOVE YOU KIMMMMMMI